CCES is offering research positions for highly talented Saudi Arabian nationals holding Bachelors, Masters, or PhD degrees in multiple disciplines such as: applied mathematics, physics, statistics, computer science, operations research, urban planning and economics as well as various engineering disciplines such as electrical, mechanical, chemical, civil, and systems. KACST-CCES researchers are expected to travel and spend some time at MIT in the USA. Researchers will receive full KACST employee salaries and benefits and are entitled to scholarships for Masters, PhD, or Postdoctoral studies if they are granted acceptance into an accredited university. The Researchers responsibilities will include:
Hold a Bachelors, Masters or PhD in a
• High GPA [ > 4/5 or equivalent]
• Fluent in English
• Saudi National
Duties & Responsibilities
• Data collection and analysis.
• Performing applied research.
• Creating new and extending existing models, theories, and methods.
• Prepare and write research papers targeted for top tier conferences and journals.
• working in multidisciplinary teams (in academia, across different faculties or schools, and in industry, across different functions of the business).
Experience or interest in one of the following fields is considered a plus but is not required: mathematical modeling, GIS, data fusion, data visualization, data mining, and machine learning.
Candidate can apply using this link